8/08/2008

my Bonnie Prince Charlie review got a review

Here is my review:
Extraordinarily Magnificent
by Mikel
Rating: 5 kitties
Extraordinarily Magnificent ( a review in Don King's voice):

Historical underpinnings, and dramatically uncanny. Wonderfully transcribed and transacted characters personificated by masterful thespians. Melodious and euphonious singing of frolicking folk songs, and multitudinous murder. It is the greatest Bonnie Prince Charlie play that has ever been, that will ever be!
And it got the following review:
from: Jenni
to: Mikel
date: Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 8:37 PM
subject: Your review...

..Was a huge hit with my castmates. I saw a couple of shows on Monday, and the director couldn't stop talking about how funny your review was.

Just thought you would like to know. Thanks again.
Jenni
It's nice to be appreciated for basically being an ass that wishes he was smarter than he is. Also the play was good, you should go see it.

-Mikel

P.S. Yes I know that personificated is not a word.
P.P.S. I'll probably regret this posting once I figure out how I actually want to blog.
P.P.P.S. Although I used them, I still think postscripts with electronic messages are ridiculous and/or hilarious.

No comments: